Tour Name: 6 Days Zhangjiajie with Tianmen Mounatin Hiking
Tour Code: ZJJH-HT-002
Tour Type: Private Tour
Summary: Day1: Arrive in ZhangjiajieUpon arrival at Zhangjiajie Airport or Railway Station, meet your local tour guide and
Day 2: Zhangjiajie National Forest ( 18km trekking)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park,founded in 1982. This morning we will trek up to the Yellow Stone Village, a classic scenic spot with over 1,200 meters above the sea level in the Park. And you have to climb over 3,000 up-stairs from the foot to to top of the mountain. Hiking along the path, you can see some beautiful scenery, such as the Grand Stone House, Pillars of South Heaven, the Sword Peak, the Lion Peak,etc. After 3 hours walking, you will get to the Yellow Stone Village, and continue to trek around there, explore the fantastic landmark with 1.5 hours walking. Then you can walk down if you don't like taking cable car (The cable car is optionally RMB 68/P.P) In the afternoon, you will trek along the Golden Whip Stream, about 7 km with 3 hours hiking.
Meals: Breakfast. Overnight: In Wulingyuan District of Zhangjiajie
Day 3: Zhangjiajie- Yuanjiajie Avatar Mountain_Yangjiajie
Day 4: Tianzi Mountain
Today, you can get up early to see the sun-rising scenery in Tianzi Mountain if it is sunny. And you will trek to Shengtang Bay to explore the fairy-land scenery, then move to He Long Park to see the beautiful landmark in Tianzi Mountain. At last, you will trek down along the path with over 3,000 stone-stairs. Some top sightseeing will come into your eyes on the way, such as the South Heaven Gate, the Camel Peak, the Platform of Heaven,etc. After 2 hours hiking, you will take shuttle bus to Wulingyuan and our driver will pick up you to your hotel in Wulingyuan.
After breakfast, transfer to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon which is much favored by explorers and lovers of great outdoor from home and abroad, by featuring typical Zhangjiajie landmark, breathtaking cliffs, lush forests, ancient caves, colorful ponds, and a river running through the canyon. What’s more, visitors can expect all sorts of scenery of the north temperate zone here. Therefore the canyon is ideal for exciting adventures by hiking, boating, challenging the strop sliding, and walking on the world’s highest, longest glass bridge. After 3-4 hours visiting, you will transfer to visit Baofeng Lake with boat cruise.
Meals: Breakfast Overnight: in Wulingyuan
Day 6: Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain-Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Zhangjiajie City and take cable car up to Tianmen Mountain, trek along the plank road including the Glass Skywalk handing on the over 400 meters cliff in Tianmen Mountain. It will take you 1-2 hours walking around the mountain. Then take lift bult inside the mountain to Tianmen Cave. And walk down along the 999 stone-stairs. Then take shuttle bus to downtown Zhangjiajie. Pick up you to Zhangjiajie Airport or Railway Station for your departure.
|Group Size||Using ★★★ Hotel||Using ★★★★Hotel||Using ★★★★★Hotel|
|1 Person||1199 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P|
|2-5 Persons||699 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P|
|6-9 Persons||599 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P|
|≥10 persons||499 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P|
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and please pay attention to the local climate of Zhangjiajie.
5. Prices are based on current exchange rate and are subject to change without prior notice. For the most up to date prices, please contact with the sales.
6. As your traveling places are in mountainous area, please pack leisure clothing and shoes.
7. The weather in mountainous area is changeable. It is better to bring your umbrella.
8. All the hotels(except 5 star hotel) in Zhangjiajie do not offer complimentary toilet articles, such as shampoo, shower gel, soap, disposable teeth brush, slippers, ect for environmental protection.
9. Tour Standard: Economic: You will enjoy the most beautiful places in Zhangjiajie at low costs, we provide good hotels for you, and you will even have a chance to live in the family style hotels in the park. The routes is designed especially for hiking and can save you a lot of money.Standard: We will provide tourism van with professional driver, the hotels you will stay are all 4 star and have good locations to the different science spots; A map of Zhangjiajie for everyone and one bottle of water each day.Deluxe: The Buick Business Purpose Vehicle (or Mercedes-Benz car if our guests require )will serve you during your whole trip, 5 star hotel is your choice when you are traveling, most routes are designed to assure that you will have a leisure and unforgettable trip in Zhangjiajie; A map of Zhangjiajie and one bottle of water each day.