Tour Name: 9 Days Beijing Shanghai Hongkong & Macau Tour
Tour Code: ZH-CT-05
Tour Type: Private Tour
Summary: Following our 9 Days Beijing Shanghai Hongkong Tour, you will visit the famous three cities in China Beijing is one of the famous six ancient capitals in China Shanghai is the largest city in China Hongkong is a modern city which in China
Tour Cost: From $0
Day 2: Beijing
Starting the day with a visit to Tiananmen Square, the world largest square of this kind. You will be given the details of all the buildings in and around the square including Mao's mausaleum, the National Museum, the Parliament Building. Then go through an underground tunnel to the imperial palace, also known as the "Forbidden City", the complex of imperial palace, which was home to the Emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties for over 500 years.
Today you have a la carte lunch with an a la carte menu at a nice local Cantonese restaurant, where you could enjoy the authentic Chinese food. After lunch, continue to visit Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. Then visit a Tea market where you can taste the famous Chinese tea and see Chinese tea ceremony in a big Chinese tea market and buy the local Chinese teas.
Tonight you are arranged to see the Kung Fu Show at Red Theatre(middle Seating Area). This is a great show. It tells a story of Chin Yu entering the monastery and making his way through life to finally becoming the Abbott. There are many demonstrations of Kungfu and strength throughout the show. The costumes and the choreography are great. Unfortunately people are not allowed to take photos nor video it. You can however purchase a DVD of the show. The show lasts about one hour and 15 minutes. After the show, transferred back to your hotel.
Meals: Breakfast/Lunch Accommodation : In Beijing
|Crowne Plaza Beijing or same class
|Sunworld Hotel Beijing or same class
|King Parkview Hotel Beijing or same class
|Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World or same class
|Crowne Plaza Hotel Shanghai or same class
|Holiday Inn Express Zhabei Shanghai or same class
|Using ★★★ Hotel
1. Bus service for your own use.
2. English-speaking guide service.
3. Entrance fees as mentioned.
4. The prices above are based two persons sharing one standard room with daily breakfast.
5. The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
6. Luggage Transfers: Between airports/railway stations/hotels.
7. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
8. Insurance: The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
9. Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
10. All credit card processing fees.
1. Tips for your tour guide and driver.
2. The prices above are based two persons sharing one standard room. If one person prefers to stay in one room, the single room supplement must be paid.
3. The price shall increase at the duration of super high season,such as 1May-3 May, 1 Oct-7 Oct and Chinese New Spring Festival.
4. In order to give our guests more choices, the meals are not included in the quotation.
5. Early check in or late check out.
6. Any other changes caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of China Travel Club and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and please pay attention to the local climate of Zhangjiajie.
5. Prices are based on current exchange rate and are subject to change without prior notice. For the most up to date prices, please contact with the sales.
6. As your traveling places are in mountainous area, please pack leisure clothing and shoes.
7. The weather in mountainous area is changeable. It is better to bring your umbrella.
8. All the hotels(except 5 star hotel) in Zhangjiajie do not offer complimentary toilet articles, such as shampoo, shower gel, soap, disposable teeth brush, slippers, ect for environmental protection.
9. Tour Standard: Economic: You will enjoy the most beautiful places in Zhangjiajie at low costs, we provide good hotels for you, and you will even have a chance to live in the family style hotels in the park. The routes is designed especially for hiking and can save you a lot of money.Standard: We will provide tourism van with professional driver, the hotels you will stay are all 4 star and have good locations to the different science spots; A map of Zhangjiajie for everyone and one bottle of water each day.Deluxe: The Buick Business Purpose Vehicle (or Mercedes-Benz car if our guests require )will serve you during your whole trip, 5 star hotel is your choice when you are traveling, most routes are designed to assure that you will have a leisure and unforgettable trip in Zhangjiajie; A map of Zhangjiajie and one bottle of water each day.